Steel strip, also known as strip steel, is a long-length steel plate that is mostly supplied in coils. Those with a width below 600mm are called narrow strips, and those exceeding 600mm are called wide strips. It has the advantages of smooth and smooth surface, high dimensional accuracy and good mechanical properties. At the same time, steel plates can be divided into many types.
1) Coated steel sheet: The surface of the low carbon steel sheet with good deep drawing performance is plated with metal protective layers such as tin, zinc, aluminum, etc. or coated with non-metallic protective layers such as organic coatings and plastics.
2) Galvanized steel plate: Low carbon steel sheet with galvanized surface. Widely used in construction, vehicles, home appliances, daily necessities and other industries.
3) Tin-plated steel sheet: a low-carbon steel sheet coated with a pure tin layer on the surface, commonly known as tinplate. It has good corrosion resistance, weldability, lubricity during deep drawing and color printing. For cans, food containers, etc.
4) Tin-free steel sheet: The thin steel sheet that is not tin-plated can indeed replace the tin-plated steel sheet. Wuxi steel plate has low production cost and is used as packaging material for beer and beverage cans.
5) Aluminized steel sheet: The surface is plated with pure aluminum or a clad steel sheet with a silicon content of 5% to 10% aluminum alloy, which is mostly produced by hot-dip, electrophoresis and vacuum evaporation. It is mostly used in automobile exhaust systems, heat-resistant parts and building materials.
Vacuum-evaporated aluminum steel sheets can be used as packaging materials such as cans and bottle caps to partially replace tin-plated steel sheets.
6) Organic-coated steel sheet: Organic-coated steel sheet is a decorative sheet produced by coating the surface of cold-rolled steel sheet, galvanized steel sheet or aluminized steel sheet with organic paint or film, generally produced by roll coating method or lamination method. It can be made into different colors and patterns, and it is very decorative. It is known as the inherent color coated steel plate.
Steel pipes are steels with a hollow cross-section whose length is much greater than the diameter or circumference. According to the cross-sectional shape, it is divided into circular, square, rectangular and special-shaped steel pipes; according to the material, it is divided into carbon steel pipes, low-alloy structural steel pipes, alloy steel pipes and composite steel pipes; Steel pipes for thermal equipment, petrochemical industry, machinery manufacturing, geological drilling, high-pressure equipment, etc.; according to the production process, they are divided into seamless steel pipes and welded steel pipes, of which seamless steel pipes are further divided into hot-rolled and cold-rolled (drawn) Two types, welded steel pipes are divided into straight seam welded steel pipes and spiral seam welded steel pipes.
Steel pipes especially galvanized steel pipes are not only used for conveying fluids and powdered solids, exchanging thermal energy, making machine parts and containers, but also an economical steel. Using steel pipes to make building structure grids, pillars and mechanical supports can reduce weight, save 20-40% of metal, and realize factory-based mechanized construction. Using steel pipes to manufacture highway bridges can not only save steel and simplify construction, but also greatly reduce the area of protective coating, saving investment and maintenance costs.
The surface of the steel pipe is treated with anti-embroidery, so it is more durable, not as fast as oxidation, and will not form white rust on the steel pipe, which can fully protect the steel pipe. After heating, every part of the steel pipe is plated with zinc, and its unevenness is protected. It has the characteristics of anti-corrosion and wear resistance, which makes the steel pipe last longer. Since the outside of the steel pipe has been plated with zinc, the time for oiling or painting the outside is saved, and the construction is more convenient. Therefore they are always used as scaffold.